Building Your Brand To Showcase Your Public Identity, Organization, Product or Service
Your company, professional association, public figure profile, product or service can never set itself apart from the competition and maximize ROI with customers if you do not:
1. Set goals, plan and clearly define your brand, organization, product or service.
2. Understand and believe in your brand. If you don’t, who will?
3. Create a product or service consistent with your goals.
4. Maintain, expand and promote your brand’s offerings, products and services over time as the world evolves.
Effectively communicating your brand identity through marketing, quality events and programming, corporate alignment, providing excellent products and services and staying consistent are keys to success.
Our team of Event and Brand Strategists can help you see the world through the eyes of your potential consumer, fan base or membership pool so that you can establish your corporate identity, build a great team that believes in your product or service and communicate more
effectively and consistently across multiple platforms.
Using a website, an in-depth marketing plan with an execution calendar, implementing a branding blueprint, proper publicity, traditional media, targeted new media tools and successful corporate events, we feel are the collective formula to assist you in sharing the relevance and advantages of your organization, product or service with the world in a way that consumers can understand clearly.
Many brands communicate the wrong message to the wrong target group through the wrong communication channels. Our Brand consultation starts with a snapshot of your organization, working with you to identify your target market and analyzing the overlap between their needs and what your product or service offers.
We take your short, intermediate and long term projections and convert them into a clear and concise branding strategy designed to produce results within your industry and desired audience. You need an Event and Brand Strategist on your team if you are:
1) Public Figure, Athlete, Politician, Entrepreneur
2) Starting a Business or Interested in attracting more customers to an Existing Business
3) Selling a Product
4) Providing a Service you want to be paid for
5) Professional Organization interested in attracting and retaining
6) Artist, Producer, Songwriter or Independent Record Label
7) Producing a TV Or Radio Show
8) Hosting an Event, Festival, Workshop or Conference
$150 2 Hour Consultation Rate
After your initial consultation, our elite team of Brand Strategists and Event Planners can provide a variety of products and services at your disposal to help your brand grow.
• We can assist in formulating a marketing or event budget to create a firm foundation and corporate presence for your product or service.
• We can draft a marketing plan and promotional calendar as a branding blueprint to building your organization and brand identity.
• You can engage us short term to get your product or service off the ground and train your staff to implement your branding blueprint.
• You can engage us long term as a supplemental part of your staffing team as consultants to manage your on-going branding and promotion.
• We can repair a personal or corporate brand identity that has been damaged or in need of a revamp due to a shift in target audience, product offering or service shift.
Event and Brand Strategists are not a Publicists!
A Brand Strategist functions differently from a Publicist. When you hire an advertising agency or a public relations firm, it is your responsibility as the client to present them with your short, intermediate and long term goals after you have already created a branding blue print for your
company, professional organization, public brand identity, product or service. They can assist you by providing campaigns to promote your brand and may even have an extensive Rolodex to put your organization, product or service in the right magazines, e-blasts or in the right stores which are consistent with the potential consumer you target. They can provide graphics and storyboards
which effectively deliver the message you want to convey. That is why we love working with competent, new media savvy publicists, ad agencies and public relations firms.
The key differences?
A Brand Strategist analyzes your metrics, understands the economic, social and political climate surrounding what you want to accomplish and can put a detailed blueprint together for you that takes into consideration, not only how you will publicize your organization, identity, product or service, but how that relates to the everyday operations of your company.
How does it affect your bottom line? What systems are necessary to implement before you can even advertise or place your product or service up for sale to the general public? We can train your staff to handle your social media or build your website for you and assist with website and social
media management. We can train your marketing department to execute to achieve your desired results or we can be your marketing department. We can train your meeting planner to handle your destination event, conference or in-store promotion or we can do the event for you.
A Brand Strategist can offer advice or get the job done as an integral part of your team. We can bring all the components together cohesively. A publicist can only market and promote what you have put in place.
Build Your Brand Through An Upcoming Campaign, Launch or Corporate Event
Our Event Planners and Brand Strategists can execute the launch of your company, product or service that successfully appeals to your target customers as a virtual or live event. Whether live or virtual, a launch event is designed to bring brand awareness, establish your corporate image, produce customers, differentiate you from your competitors and gain support from vendors and colleagues in your industry who can assist in getting the word out about you.
You can hire our Planners as Event Designers or day-of coordinators for a predetermined period to plan your upcoming event. We provide pre-event support, full execution and post event support consistent with your branding blueprint to ensure you maximize effectiveness and ROI. Many of our client events include :
1. Virtual product launches
3. In store promotions
4. Art, fashion, music or film festivals
5. Workshops or panels
6. Trade shows
7. Multi location or Multi-city events
10. TV Productions or Infomercials
11. Destination weddings
12. Destination management for corporate or social events